Life is not at all about delicious foods, amazing drinks, night parties, and music. These things are not needed by your brain always. Due to excess work pressure, your body and mind often want rest from a monotonous life. You can give your mind and body some relaxation by going on some short trips.
This will refresh your mood as well as mind and will provide you with some nice good motivation to continue your work again. If you belong to Bangalore and want to go on some short trips on weekends to get some change, then here is the list of places that you can visit by train.
Mysore is one of the coolest places that are near Bangalore. The city is full of beauty with some historical buildings and monuments. The city is too very greenery, and it is treated for all nature lovers.
- The Distance Of The Place- It is about 126 Km by rail.
- Places to visit- You can visit Regional Museum of Natural History, Jaganmohana Palace, Mysore Palace, the Mysore Zoo and Brindavan Gardens.
This place is called as Gateway of Karnataka. It has got some beautiful seaside getaway. You can enjoy the beautiful beaches with delicious seafood.
- The Distance Of The Place- It is about 485 Kms by train.
- Places To Visit- You can visit Mangaladevi Temple, Panambur Beach, Milagres Church, Someshwara Temple, and NITK Lighthouse.
This place is located in Dindigul of Tamil Nadu. The other name of this place is “Princess of the Hills” as it has got some amazing landscapes. This town has got some nice places which are loved by adventure loving people.
- The Distance Of This Place- It is about 421 Km by train.
- Places To Visit- You can pay a visit to Coaker’s Walk, KurunjiAndavar Temple, Bryant Park, Chettiar Park, Kodaikanal Lake, Silent Valley View Point, and Guna Cave.
This place is a union territory which has got its own culture. This culture is very different from rest of India. This city has got some best churches, temples, statues and colonial architecture.
- The Distance Of The Place- It is about 456Kms by rail.
- Places To Visit- You can visit Botanical Gardens, Eglise de Notre Dame des Agnes, Rock Beach, Romain Rolland Library and French Institute of Pondicherry.
This is one of the popular hill stations in Kerala. This place has got some good view from hills and also it got jungles that protect some wildlife.
- The Distance Of The Place- It is about 446 km by train.
- Places To Visit- You can visit Pallivasal Falls, Lock Heart Gap, Attukal Waterfalls, CSI Christ Church, and the Tea Gardens.
These are top 5 short trip destinations for you from Bangalore. You can go to these places on the weekend and can enjoy there to the fullest and have some good memories. People mostly plan travels and trips so that they can get refreshed from within and get back to the same old busy schedule. Thus, these are some of the places with the natural beauty and serenity that can put you all in peace and are worth-visiting.