IRCTC or Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation is a subsidiary of India Railways that enables people to book online tickets, get catering services. It also helps the passenger with tourism packages offered by the railways throughout India.
The corporation has a web portal as well as mobile apps through which any registered user can see and get the services provided by the Indian Railways. The headquarters of IRCTC is located at New Delhi. People can not only book tickets but also book retiring rooms, hotels, and even air tickets through this portal
However, many can face some troubles while booking the services or while availing them. IRCTC is always ready to serve the passenger with better services, and if one faces any problem, the matter should be brought into the notice of the customer care and top managing officers of IRCTC through the irctc online complaint registration portal.
- IRCTC Customer Care Number for Failed Transaction
- Railway Complaint Whatsapp Number
- How to check IRCTC Refund Status
IRCTC Online Complaint Registration
Although lately, IRCTC had opened up their complaint window through mobile applications due to the popularity of the mobile phones, one can lodge the objections if any through SMS, telephone or directly in written form visiting the complaint portal.
- As passenger service and satisfaction is a crucial factor for IRCTC and it is one of the subsidiaries of Indian Railways, to complain through the web portal one needs to visit http://www.coms.indianrailways.gov.in/criscm/cmsHome.html and register a complain stating the facts to get a solution.
- As soon as the link given above is typed a page appears which says “Lodge your complaints click here.” One needs to click that page, and the portal will open up a new window where one needs to fill up some mandatory fields and select the nature of complaint from the drop-down menu.
- One needs to provide the date, time and name and phone number while filling up this form before submission.
- As the respective fields are filled up, the form needs to be submitted by entering the given captcha and then clicking the submit icon.
- • After submission of the complaint through the web portal, one will get a reference number which can be used online at the http://www.coms.indianrailways.gov.in/criscm/common/complaint_search.seam portal to see the status or the solution. One can track the complaints made through SMS also from the above portal.
- However, if one needs to complain about the e-tickets and the i-tickets one can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com respectively and get feedback and solution.