This year also Bill Gates have been ranked as the Richest Man In The World. Being the world’s wealthiest man, Bill Gates has everything that a common man dreams of acquiring. Bill Gates house is valued at $123 million and it’s an absolute heaven Guys!! It took 7 years to build his dream mansion, located at Washington estate. Bill gates named it Xanadu 2.0, which is spread in an area of 66000 feet equipped with high-tech facilities It’s a house of the world’s leading tech magnet so you should imagine how and what Gates would have planned for it.
So let’s delve deeper and explore the amazing Bill Gates house.
To know more you can also watch Out The video
1. The mansion is worth of $123 million and Bill Gates pay $1 million to property text each year.
2. The construction of the mansion included 500-year-old Douglas fir trees and 300 dedicated construction labours including all artisans.
3. There is a high-tech sensor system which enables effective monitoring of room’s lighting and the environment.
So whenever a guest arrives, he/she can change lighting and climate condition accordingly.
4. Bill Gates’ house is surrounded by high volume greenery that helps to regulate the temperate and reduces heat loss.
5. The interior walls of a room have an attached screen that displays their favorite texture, color, and paintings and all this happen with a single click.
6. The amazing swimming pool has an underwater music system. The best part is one could swim underneath a glowing wall and get to the terrace area via the same medium. So start swimming from the room and you will end up reaching at Terrace outside.
7. Xanadu 2.0 has one of the best trampoline room with all kinds of exercise facilities spread in an area of 2500 square feet. The trampoline includes a sauna separate rooms for men and women and steam room.
8. A massive reception hall with 200 guest accommodation facility and 22-foot wide screen.
9. Xanadu 2.0 has 24 bathrooms and six kitchens, 2100 square foot library.
10. Bill Gates paid more than $ 30 million for the Original manuscript by Leonardo da Vinci.
11. Beautiful home theater with comfortable chairs and couches.
12. Bill Gates’ house has multiple garages at different levels, even these is an underground cave barrage built of stainless steel and concert. Total 23 cars can be accommodated easily.
13. Mansion has the beautiful artificial aquarium filled with sea fish.
14. As the mansion is located near the sea shore all sands there are imported from the Caribbean.
15. If you want to visit Bill Gates’ house as a tourist, you will have to pay $ 35,000 for this. And the coolest thing is, the money is donated to charity.
So unless you pay the price or unless you’re the luckiest Microsoft employee who won the tour, or unless you’re a friend to Bill Gates, don’t dream of getting there.